A Black Composite Universal 50mm or 40mm single Virago Intake manifold only.
This Manifold is sold without carburetor mounting Boot or Carb.
Manifold is designed to fit all Yamaha Virago XV700, 750, 920, 1000, 1100 and 1100 V-Star
5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Universal 40mm or 50mm single carburetor manifold is professionally designed and engineered by Bip Bike Intake Performance
All our products were designed, manufactured and shipped from our location outside Chicago, IL
Designed to fit Yamaha Virago XV700, 750, 920, 1000, 1100 and V-Star (NOTE! For V-STAR set up the Virago OEM intake boots are required to mach the diameter of manifold runners).
Very easy to install and perfectly fits original intake boots
Flange is a universal size for 40mm or 50mm carb holders
If installing 50mm stock carb flange to manifold, using a black RTV silicone vs original O ring is recommended
Manifold is without carb mount. Holes for the mount will need to be drilled.
Installation instructions will be included and are featured below as well
All parts from BiP Bike Intake Performance are carefully inspected prior to shipping and our positive feedback shows our commitment to our buyers and their loyalty to our products
Please respond using this web site or email to us at Bikeintake@gmail.com or call Dave at 224-210-6030 with any questions.
We will try to respond within 1 working day.
Hi flow composite
Tensile strength: 6000 psi
Compressive strength: 9000 psi
Temp resistant minimum 250° F
Payment, Shipping and Returns
PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
We happily ship to US and Internationally
Product will ship within 3-5 business days and tracking number will be provided
All returns must be in new, unused condition and made within 14 days of receiving product
Returns are not accepted without contacting us prior to shipping back
Buyer pays return shipping and a tracking number needs to be provided (for your safety and ours)
Refunds will be applied once product is received at our warehouse
1. Remove existing carbs and separate them if original stock carb is used
2. Use front carb for this conversion
3. Use existing/original intake boots (rubber fittings) to attach manifold to cylinders
4. Install original intake boots to manifold
5. Install manifold to engine. Right or left, it’s your choice
6. If using worn rubber fittings, check for cracks
7. Seal cracks with RTV high temp silicone gasket maker such as loctite™ or Permatex™
8. DO NOT use stock clamps. Regular steel hose clamps need to be used
9. Tighten steel clamps
10. Install carb
11. Attach throttle cable
12. Attach choke cable by removing rear choke cable bracket and reattaching to front
13. Double check clamps and cables
14. Start your engine
15. Stop reading instructions and hit the road