Bolt-on 50mm spigot OD (outter diameter) for Hitachi stock carburetor designed and engineered to fit all Yamaha Virago XV700, 750, 920, 1000, 1100 and V-Star using stock Hitachi carburetor.
Fits most of carburetor holders with bolt holes distance between 60 mm to 76 mm.
2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
50mm OD (outer diameter) Hitachi stock carb manifold with single boot, professionally designed and engineered by BiP Bike Intake Performance
Designed to fit all Yamaha Virago XV700, 750, 920, 1000, 1100 and V-Star
Installation instructions will be included and are featured below as well
All parts from BiP Bike Intake Performance are carefully inspected prior to shipping
Please email or call us at 224-210-6030 with any questions. We will respond within 1 working day.
This is our all new Metal Part Now made from Aluminum hand crafted in the USA
1 x Aluminum Manifold, 2 x gaskets
(1) 50mm Virago OEM mounting boot
Payment, Shipping and Returns
PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express accepted
Product will ship within 3-7 business days and tracking number will be provided
All returns must be in new, unused condition and made within 14 days of receiving product
Returns are not accepted without contacting us prior to shipping back
Buyer pays return shipping and a tracking number needs to be provided (for your safety and ours)
Refunds will be applied once product is received at our warehouse
1. Remove existing carbs and separate them if original stock carb is used
2. Use front carb for this conversion
3. Install manifold on to engine. Right or left, it’s your choice.
4. Install carb
5. Attach throttle cable
6. Attach choke cable by removing rear choke cable bracket and reattaching to front
7. Double check clamps and cables
8. Start your engine
9. Stop reading instructions and hit the road