Honda Goldwing GL 1000-1100 single Carburetor Manifold Only.
Designed and engineered to convert a four Carb. configuration into one, avoiding four Carb maintenance, and Synchronization and improves fuel efficiency.
This Manifold is designed to use a low maintenance VW Type 1 EMPI 34 PICT-3 Carburetor
This New Intake Manifold now has a Seamless Steel Square Tube Body with Stainless Round Tubes
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Steel single carb manifold for Honda Goldwing GL1000-1100 is professionally designed and engineered by BiP Bike Intake Performance
All our products were designed, manufactured and shipped from our location outside Chicago, IL
This listing is for A Silver color Single Carb Intake made with High Quality.
Designed to fit Honda Goldwing GL1000-1100 models
Using this manifold avoids four carb maintenance, especially synchronization and improves fuel efficiency
Manifold is designed to convert a four carburetor configuration into one and use low maintenance VW Type 1 EMPI 34 PICT-3 carb.
If you need the carb as well, please see our listing that includes both the carb and the manifold.
All parts from BiP Bike Intake Performance are carefully inspected prior to shipping and our positive feedback shows our commitment to our buyers and their loyalty to our products
Printed installation instructions with pics will be included with the part. Simple instructions listed below.
Please email on this web site or call us at 224-210-6030 and leave a message with any questions. We will respond within 1 working day.
Professionally Welded Square Seamless Steel Main Body combined with Stainless Round Tubes
and Stainless Steel Carb Flange and Stainless Cable Mount bracket. Center tube is Painted with a High temperature coating
Hi Quality Welded Custom Gold Wing Intake Manifold
Payment, Shipping and Returns
PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
We happily ship to both US and Internationally
Parts will ship within 5 business days and tracking numbers will be provided
No returns on this item
Goldwing Single Carburetor Conversion
Setup used only a single throttle control cable. Decelerate control and choke will not be used.
1. Remove intake boots, control cables, fuel lines etc.
2. Remove existing carb setup. Note: Remove carb assembly from left side of engine. Removal of right front air piston cap will aid in removal on some models
3. Install intake boots onto new manifold making sure rubber flanges are in good condition
4. Install new manifold with intake boots back on engine and reinstall flange bolts
5. Tighten boot clamps with 1” stainless 10-32 bolts (These are needed due to the larger diameter runners)
6. Install carb w/throttle control on the right side (Throttle cable bracket side)
7. Locate positive + electrical source (any live wire to the ignition will do and fuse box under top cover is the best location)
8. Connect 2 wires (positive + terminal) upper screw, right side of fuse box and verify
9. Connect 1 wire (negative – terminal) lower screw, right side of fuse box and verify
10. One positive + wire attaches to the electrical choke, the other positive + wire attaches to the air cut valve
11. Attach ground wire to carb body
12. Install fuel line, throttle cable and optional air filter
13. Turn ignition to ON position with engine in cutoff position
14. Crank engine a few times to allow fuel into carb
15. Recheck all connections (clamps, cables, fuel lines)
16. Start engine and idle for a few minutes
17. Decelerator cable should be removed to avoid cable jamming and choke cable can be zip tied inside tank cover
18. Adjust the Carb then get out of the Garage and hit the road