VR750-1100-ALM. W/NO BOOT.
Universal Metal Bolt-on 50mm or 40mm single Carb Manifold
No Carb Boot.
6061 Aircraft Aluminum Intake.
Includes Intake mounting Gaskets to use with RTV.
Manifold is designed to fit all Yamaha Virago XV700, 750, 920, 1000, 1100 and 1100 V-Star which will need a Carb Extension to clear the larger Gas Tank.
Fits most of carburetor holders with bolt holes distance between 60 mm to 76 mm.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Universal Metal 40mm or 50mm single carburetor manifold is professionally designed and engineered by Bip Bike Intake Performance
All our products were designed, manufactured and shipped from our location outside Chicago, IL
Note that there is No Carb Boot is Included with this Intake Manifold Option.
Designed to fit Yamaha Virago XV700, 750, 920, 1000, 1100 and V-Star (Note the V-Star requires an Optional Carb Extension)
The Flange is a universal size for 40mm or 50mm. No Carb Flange or Carb. Boot or holder is Included
Installation instructions will be included and are featured below as well
All parts from BiP Bike Intake Performance are carefully inspected prior to shipping and our positive feedback shows our commitment to our buyers and their loyalty to our products
Please email or call us at 224-210-6030 with any questions. We will respond within 1 working day.
This Manifold is our All new 6061 Aircraft Aluminum Intake Manifold wit Laser Cut Flanges Heli Arc Welded, made right here in the USA.
All new 6061 Aluminum Virago Intake Manifold Only, No Carb Boot is Included with this Option.
2 x gaskets
Payment, Shipping and Returns
PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
Product will ship within 3-7 business days and tracking number will be provided
All returns must be in new, unused condition and made within 14 days of receiving product
Returns are not accepted without contacting us prior to shipping back
Buyer pays return shipping and a tracking number needs to be provided (for your safety and ours)
Refunds will be applied once product is received at our warehouse
1. Remove existing carbs and separate them if original stock carb is used
2. Use front carb for this conversion or Buy a New Boot to match your Carb Choice.
3. Install manifold on to engine. Right or left, it’s your choice.Choose from 2 sets of Gaskets to match your Virago, use RTV, allow sealer to firm up before finish tightening.
4. Install carb
5. Attach throttle cable
6. Attach choke cable by removing rear choke cable bracket and reattaching to front
7. Double check clamps and cables
8. Start your engine, Adjust the Carb.
9. Stop reading instructions and hit the road