40mm OD (outer diameter) single carb Black Composite Intake manifold with single boot and Mikuni VM30 series
Designed to fit all Yamaha Virago XV700, 750, 920, 1000, 1100 and will fit a V-Star but a Carb Extension may be needed for Gas Tank Clearance.
This Mikuni upgrade VM30 Carburetor will give the best balance of Gas Milage and performance.
0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
40mm OD (outer diameter) single carb Black Composite Intake manifold with single boot and Mikuni VM30 series carb. Manifold is professionally designed and engineered by BiP Bike Intake Performance
This is our most popular Virago Kit.
All our products were designed, manufactured and shipped from our location outside Chicago, IL
Designed to fit all Yamaha Virago XV700, 750, 920, 1000, 1100 and V-Star (NOTE! For V-STAR set up the Virago OEM intake boots are required to mach the diameter of manifold runners).
For this conversion kit with VM-30 carburetor a universal throttle cable is required. Or you can modify your Factory Cable also. Click here to BUY the cable.
Very easy to install and perfectly fits original intake boots
Installation instructions will be included with parts
Manifold and carburetor will occasionally ship separately, when this occurs, they often arrive on different days
All parts from BiP Bike Intake Performance are carefully inspected prior to shipping and our positive feedback shows our commitment to our buyers and their loyalty to our products
E Mails are best or call during From Noon until 9 PM at 224-210-6030 with any question be prepared to leave a message. We will respond within 1 working day.
Hi flow composite (manifold)
Manifold Composite Specs
Tensile strength: 6000 psi
Compressive strength: 9000 psi
Temp resistant minimum: 250° F+
(1) 40mm mounting boot
(1) Mikuni VM30-83 Carburetor Has a 250 Main Jet Factory installed Ideal for a 1000 to 1100 CC Virago
Payment, Shipping and Returns
PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
We happily ship to US and Internationally
Product will ship within 5 business days and tracking number will be provided
All returns must be in new, unused condition and made within 14 days of receiving product
Returns are not accepted without contacting us prior to shipping back
Buyer pays return shipping and a tracking number needs to be provided (for your safety and ours)
Refunds will be applied once product is received at our warehouse
1. Remove existing carbs and separate them if original stock carb is used
2. Use front carb for this conversion
3. Use existing/original intake boots (rubber fittings) to attach manifold to cylinders
4. Install original intake boots to manifold
5. Install manifold to engine. Right or left, it’s your choice
6. If using worn rubber fittings, check for cracks
7. Seal cracks with RTV high temp silicone gasket maker such as loctite™ or Permatex™
8. DO NOT use stock clamps. Regular steel hose clamps need to be used
9. Tighten steel clamps
10. Install carb
11. Attach throttle cable
12. Attach choke cable by removing rear choke cable bracket and reattaching to front
13. Double check clamps and cables
14. Start your engine
15. Stop reading instructions and hit the road