A Black Single Carb Intake Manifold with a 50mm Boot, spigot OD (outer diameter) Hitachi stock carburetor Boot designed and engineered to fit all Yamaha Virago XV700, 750, 920, 1000, 1100 and V-Star using stock a Hitachi carb.80mm Option. Made in USA
This product is no longer in stock
50 mm OD (outer diameter) Hitachi stock carb. Boot with Black Composite Single Carb. Manifold with single boot, professionally designed and engineered by BiP Bike Intake Performance
We will Include Stainless Steel Carb Boot Mounting Hardware.
All our products were designed, manufactured and shipped from our location outside Chicago, IL
Designed to fit all Yamaha Virago XV700, 750, 920, 1000, 1100 and V-Star (NOTE! For V-STAR set up the Virago OEM intake boots are required to mach the diameter of manifold runners). A V Star requires a Manifold Extension.
Very easy to install and perfectly fits original intake boots
Installation instructions will be included and are featured below as well.
We will Include Stainless Steel Carb Flange Mounting Hardware.
All parts from BiP Bike Intake Performance are carefully inspected prior to shipping
Please respond to us here on the web site or you can also email to BikeIntake@Gmail.com or call Dave at (224) 210-6030 with questions.
We will try to respond within 1 working day.
Hi flow composite
Tensile strength: 6000 psi
Compressive strength: 9000 psi
Temp resistant minimum: 250° F+
(1) 50mm mounting boot
Payment, Shipping and Returns
PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express accepted
We happily ship to US and Internationally
Product will ship within 3-5 business days and tracking number will be provided
All returns must be in new, unused condition and made within 14 days of receiving product
Returns are not accepted without contacting us prior to shipping back
Buyer pays return shipping and a tracking number needs to be provided (for your safety and ours)
Refunds will be applied once product is received at our warehouse
1. Remove existing carbs and separate them if original stock carb is used
2. Use front carb for this conversion
3. Use existing/original intake boots (rubber fittings) to attach manifold to cylinders
4. Install original intake boots to manifold
5. Install manifold to engine. Right or left, it’s your choice
6. If using worn rubber fittings, check for cracks
7. Seal cracks with RTV high temp silicone gasket maker such as loctite™ or Permatex™
8. DO NOT use stock clamps. Regular steel hose clamps need to be used
9. Tighten steel clamps
10. Install carb
11. Attach throttle cable
12. Attach choke cable by removing rear choke cable bracket and reattaching to front
13. Double check clamps and cables
14. Start your engine
15. Adjust The Idle and the Air Fuel Mixture Screws, Check for Leaks, A New Set of Spark Plugs helps.
16.Stop reading instructions and hit the road