40mm OD (outer diameter) Mikuni VM30 series carb Boot with Black Composite Intake Manifold Includes a single Boot. Does not fit stock Hitachi carb. This is to be used for the VM30 Mikuni Carb.
Designed to fit all Yamaha Virago XV700, 750, 920, 1000, 1100 and V-Star
2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
40mm OD (outer diameter) Mikuni VM30 series carb manifold with single boot and does NOT fit stock Hitachi carb.
Professionally designed and engineered by BiP Bike Intake Performance
All our products were designed, manufactured and shipped from our location outside Chicago, IL
Designed to fit all Yamaha Virago XV700, 750, 920, 1000, 1100 and V-Star (NOTE! For V-STAR set up the Virago OEM intake boots are required to mach the diameter of manifold runners).
Very easy to install and perfectly fits original intake boots
Installation instructions will be included and are featured below as well
All parts from BiP Bike Intake Performance are carefully inspected prior to shipping and our positive feedback shows our commitment to our buyers and their loyalty to our products
Please use our web page for questions or you can E Mail to us at Bikeintake@gmail.com or call Dave at 224-210-6030 with any questions.
We will respond within 1 working day.
Hi flow composite
Tensile strength: 6000 psi
Compressive strength: 9000 psi
Temp resistant minimum: 250° F+
(1) 40mm mounting boot
Payment, Shipping and Returns
PayPal, Visa, Matercard, Discover and American Express
We happily ship to US and Internationally
Product will ship within 3-5 business days and tracking number will be provided
All returns must be in new, unused condition and made within 14 days of receiving product
Returns are not accepted without contacting us prior to shipping back
Buyer pays return shipping and a tracking number needs to be provided (for your safety and ours)
Refunds will be applied once product is received at our warehouse
1. Remove existing carbs and separate them if original stock carb is used
2. Use front carb for this conversion
3. Use existing/original intake boots (rubber fittings) to attach manifold to cylinders
4. Install original intake boots to manifold
5. Install manifold to engine. Right or left, it’s your choice
6. If using worn rubber fittings, check for cracks
7. Seal cracks with RTV high temp silicone gasket maker such as loctite™ or Permatex™
8. DO NOT use stock clamps. Regular steel hose clamps need to be used
9. Tighten steel clamps
10. Install carb
11. Attach throttle cable
12. Attach choke cable by removing rear choke cable bracket and reattaching to front
13. Double check clamps and cables
14. Start your engine
15. Stop reading instructions and hit the road